Are you looking for a new challenging marketing opportunity at a fast growing Seattle tech startup? We’re searching for innovative content marketers who love social media, lead generation and marketing automation. This is your opportunity to develop and manage data-driven B2B marketing campaigns to fuel Socedo’s rapidly evolving customer acquisition efforts.
Socedo is a cutting edge web platform that allows our clients to fill their sales funnel with automated social media lead generation. We’ve seen tremendous adoption and growth from some of the largest companies in the world over the past year and just raised a round of funding from top Seattle venture capitalists like Vulcan Capital & Divergent Ventures. Now it’s time to scale our marketing efforts and we need your help!
You will work with Socedo’s marketing team to create demand generation campaigns and bring new leads into the sales funnel. This position will be responsible for creating content, ranging from blog posts and infographics to case studies, feature releases, video/demo scripts, social media posts and more. You will have the chance to learn the ins-and-outs of our platform, working closely with our Product, Customer Success, and Sales teams.
In this role, you will need to:
- Develop and execute marketing campaigns that drive key business metrics including new leads, MQLs, SQLs and opportunities.
- Create assets such as blogs, email campaigns, webinars and social media posts as part of our content marketing efforts.
- Work with the Product team to successfully announce, position and message new feature releases
- Write customer case studies alongside the Customer Success team
- Work with external influencers and partners to drive increased awareness and authority around the Socedo brand.
- Refine messaging and communications strategy to ensure we are delivering a clear value proposition to the right audiences.
What we are looking for:
- At least 1-2 years experience with content marketing at a B2B product company (preferably in SaaS/Tech)
- Strong writing talent and ability to communicate complex ideas eloquently at different stages in the customer buying journey.
- Desire to learn the technical ins-and-outs of our platform and the marketing automation industry.
- Ability to quantify ROI on content marketing efforts.
- Experience with Marketo, Salesforce, HootSuite, SproutSocial, Oktopost, Google Analytics, Moz and/or Mailchimp is a major plus.
What we can offer you:
- We are a small and fun startup team where your ideas will be heard and you will have the opportunity to make a real impact on all aspects of our business.
- Learn from some of the most sophisticated digital marketers in the world and help to shape the new social media lead generation and marketing automation space.
- Stock options.